The Forest House B&B Rental Agreement Effective June 12, 2017
Bookings & Payment:
- All bookings must be paid for in full at time of booking to reserve your room/s.
- Any remaining balances shall be paid upon request by The Forest House. Failure to do so may result in eviction, or loss of services at the managements discretion.
- Payments that are returned will void your reservation.
- Cancelations with more than 7 days notice will be refunded at a rate of 90%, we keep 10% to cover booking commissions, payment processing costs, ect.
- Cancelations without at least 7 days notice will not be refunded, unless we are able to re-rent the room, in which case you will receive a 90% refund of the amount recovered.
- We are not responsible for cancelations due to items beyond our control (ex. natural disaster, fire, ect.).
- A full refund will be provided if your reservation is canceled by us.
- Check in time is no earlier than 4pm, this allows us to properly prepare your room.
- Check in time is no later than 10pm so that other guests are not disturbed. Check in later than 10pm must be approved by management in advance. Guests arriving later than 10:00pm without 24hrs notice may be charged a late check in fee of $50.00 at our sole discretion.
- Check out time is no later than 11am, this allows us to prepare the room for the next guest.
- Credit card info may be required at our soul discretion as a security deposit for any damage to the room or property that may occur during your stay with us. If a credit card is not available a $500 cash deposit can be made that will be returned at check out provided their is no damage beyond regular wear.
- Minimum Stay is 2 nights unless waived by management.
- Management reserves right to correct pricing errors on website at their discretion.
- Credit cards used for security deposit will be billed $1.00 CAD to ensure the card is valid. This amount will be refunded after check-out.
- The Forest House is a adult focused B&B, children under 12 are not permitted unless allowed by management at time of booking. The Forest house reserves the right to allow children under 12 at their soul discretion. Guests arriving with underage guests may be refused entrance without refund.
- No Pets are allowed on premises.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy unless otherwise stated.
- There is a charge for additional guests. Additional guests must be approved by management at time of booking. Do not under any circumstances show up with a additional guests as they may be turned away if the capacity of the room or the capacity of the property is exceeded. In the event that they are allowed to stay, extra charges for the guest will apply.
- This is a non smoking house. Smoking outside is permitted near the ashtray by the lower entrance. Guests caught smoking inside will be charged a $250 cleaning fee. This is at the soul discretion of the management.
- Cigarette butts must be placed in the ashtray. This is a forest area and forest fires are a concern. Particularly during dry times of the season.
- Only guests listed on the booking are permitted on the property. If you wish to have outside visitors they must be permitted by the management.
- Guests that are disturbing other guests or neighbours may be asked to leave by the management at their soul discretion with no refund. Police will be called if guests are verbally or physically abusive to employees, guests, or neighbours.
- All towels, bedding, furniture, and appliances are to remain in the rooms.
- Guests may be charged additional cleaning fees or replacement costs for towels or linens that are excessively dirty or stained.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms.
- Quiet time is 10pm. Please respect the other guests.
- Alcohol is permitted in the rooms, and on the general premises.
- No cooking is permitted inside the rooms.
- The Harbour View King Suite only includes use of the King Bedroom when booked with 1-2 guests.
- For insurance and safety reasons cooking in rooms with anything other than supplied microwave is not permitted.
- Guests caught cooking in rooms may be removed from the property and/or charged additional cleaning fees.
Kitchen & Breakfast:
- Hot breakfast is served at 9:00 am sharp. If no guests are present kitchen will be closed shortly after.
- The food provided is not to leave the kitchen.
- Breakfast is provided for registered guests only.
- The kitchen appliances and supplies are for staff use only, and is only for guest use at breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided. The use of Wi-Fi is restricted to registered guests only.
- The free Wi-Fi is not allowed to be used for any illicit or illegal activities.
House & Grounds:
- This is our home, we ask that the house, grounds, and contents be treated with respect. Abusive behaviour or dis-respect to our property will result with you being asked to leave without refund. This is at our soul discretion.
- The house backs onto 100’s of acres of natural forest abundant with wildlife. All wildlife should be respected as this is their home too. Anyone caught disturbing or abusing the wild life will be removed from the property without refund. This is at our soul discretion.
- Any damage to the property or contents by the guests or their visitors, beyond regular wear and tear will be charged to the visitor. This is at the soul discretion of the management. In the event a furniture set is damaged the full replacement cost of the set will be charged.